Healthy Food Recipes
How do you spend the week with healthy and satisfying meals that will make you feel happy and valued at the same time?
Through this article, we will discuss the most famous healthy food recipes that DeNu provides you.
Healthy Food Recipes
Healthy food recipes, many people seek to eat healthy food, because healthy eating has many benefits for the body, such as: providing it with energy, preventing heart disease, reducing cancer and diabetes, but healthy eating does not mean that it is devoid of the necessary elements but on the contrary. Healthy food that contains the necessary major elements such as carbohydrates, proteins, moderate fat and vitamins.
In this article, we will mention some healthy food recipes that are served alongside healthy side dishes
1- Vegetable soup
- Roll, cut into cubes.
Carrots cut into medium size cubes.
A tablespoon of garlic.
A teaspoon of mixed spices.
A small spoon of salt.
A teaspoon of black pepper.
2- Chicken and oat soup
- Half a tablespoon of olive oil.
Half a grain of chopped white onion.
1 clove of minced garlic.
Chicken breast cut into small cubes.
Zucchini is large and chopped.
Eight cups of chicken broth.
Ten tablespoons of oats.
Two small spoons of ground cardamom.
Two teaspoons of cumin.
Table salt and black pepper to taste.
How to prepare:
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan, and sauté garlic and onions.
- We add the chicken pieces until they change color from all sides.
- Sprinkle it with salt, cardamom, black pepper, and cumin.
- Add the oats and stir.
- Put the zucchini pieces, then slowly pour the chicken broth.
- Leave the mixture on the stove until it boils, then reduce the temperature, and cover the pot.
Healthy Food Items
Avocados: Avocados are important fruits for the health of the body, given that they contain unsaturated fats, and also help to regulate blood sugar and prevent cancer, in addition to containing many important vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin K, and vitamin D.
Almonds: Almonds are characterized by its many amazing benefits for the body, as it contains many important vitamins such as thiamine and riboflavin, in addition to important elements such as iron, copper, and zinc, and it helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood because it contains unsaturated fats.
Capsicum: a vegetable rich in vitamins important for the health of the body because it contains vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin C, and it also contains sulfur, which in turn helps prevent cancer.
Broccoli: It is characterized by containing many important vitamins such as vitamin A and vitamin E, and it also contains many important benefits for the health of the body, including cancer prevention, lowering cholesterol in the blood, prevention of constipation, in addition to ease of digestion.
Garlic: It is considered a natural antibiotic that helps resist bacteria and viruses, and helps to raise the level of beneficial cholesterol in the blood, in addition to treating respiratory diseases effectively and efficiently.
Yogurt: One of the effective ways to get rid of intestinal problems and difficult digestion, also helps reduce symptoms of depression, and helps reduce blood pressure in the body.
The Benefits of Healthy Eating
Healthy eating has many benefits for the body, including:
- It enhances the body's immunity and increases its resistance against infections and diseases and viral, bacterial, and fungal infections.
- It protects against many diseases, such as heart disease, blood vessels, diabetes, high blood pressure, gout, cancer, endocrine diseases, anemia, and other diseases.
- Delays the appearance of signs of aging on the skin and skin, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, melasma, and pigmentation.
- Maintains hair health, strengthens it, and prevents hair loss.
- It promotes healthy tissues and cells.
- It gives the body energy and vitality.
- Boosts memory health and mental abilities.
- Prevents obesity.
Examples of Healthy Food
Food that contains dietary fiber, such as vegetables and fruits.
Whole grains, such as wheat, oats, and flaxseeds.
Eat fresh food.
Eating rich in vitamins and minerals, such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, radishes, celery, wheat germ, and seaweed.
Eat nuts because they contain monounsaturated fats.
Eat seafood, such as fish and shrimp.
Drinking plenty of water; To help the body get rid of toxins and waste products.
Eat fats in small quantities, and replace animal oils with olive oil.
Drink fresh natural juices.
Eat foods high in antioxidants, such as onions, garlic, leafy greens, berries and green tea.
Food and drinks you can avoid
Foods and oils rich in harmful cholesterol, such as palm oil, and animal fats
- Avoid eating too much red meat and high-fat foods.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages, sodas, and juices sweetened with artificial sugar.
- Very salty food, or foods sweetened with artificial sugar, because of its negative effect on the body.
The following is discussed throughout this article:
- healthy food recipes
- The best healthy food recipes
- The benefits of healthy eating
- Examples of healthy food recipes